• Ready title deed or Certificate of lease.
• This facility is for residential property for your own occupation
• This is the first such facility in the market, and has been made possible by the recent changes to the law, specifically the Retirement Benefits (Mortgage Loans) Act, Regulations Amendment 2020.
• This facility is targeted at pension scheme members and allows them to utilise up to 40% of their accrued pension benefits as down-payment to buy a home.
• With this facility a member of a pension scheme will enjoy an extended repayment period of up to 20 years, subject to their retirement age.
• The application of this facility can be done by an individual pension scheme member or jointly with a spouse thereby consolidating their pension benefits to access a higher amount.
Click here to visit Goodhome mortgage portal for more properties