Co-op Bank has introduced a new mortgage with a low-interest rate of 9.9% on reducing balance. The mortgage is available to employed and self-employed individuals, and you can borrow from Kes 500,000 up to Kes 6 million.
- You can buy a house or buy a plot and build on it.
- The bank will finance 90% of the property price or value.
- The maximum repayment period is 15 years for employed applicants and 10 years for self-employed.
- You can apply jointly with your spouse, as long as your combined household income is Kes 150,000 or below.
- Each applicant must have an active Co-op salary or business account which is at least 6 months old.
- You can choose a bank-certified plot or house from www.goodhome.co.ke and we will organize a site visit for you.
Secure your dream home today! Visit your nearest Co-op Bank branch.
Call 0711049739/0711049811, or email email@example.com for more details.
Co-operative Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.