Co-op Bank has introduced a New More Affordable Mortgage (Home Loan) with a low-interest rate of 9.9% on reducing balance. The loan is for purchase or construction of a residential house, and is available to employed and self-employed individuals:
- You can borrow from Kes 500,000 up to Kes 8 million to:
- Buy a ready built house
- Build a house on an existing plot
- Buy a plot and build a house on it
- Spouses can apply jointly with their combined income
- You don’t need to have an existing Co-op Bank Account to apply. You can open a Co-op Salary or Business account today and apply for the loan
- Security will be the house you are buying or building. No other security is required.
- The bank will finance up to 100% of the property price for purchase of a ready built house, and up to 90% of the property value for building of a house
- The maximum repayment period is 20 years for employed applicants and 10 years for self-employed.
- If you have not yet identified a plot or house to buy, you can choose a bank-certified plot or house from www.goodhome.co.ke and we will organize a site visit for you. You can also visit our physical Property Hub at KUSCCO Centre, Ground Floor – Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upperhill.
Secure your dream home today! Visit your nearest Co-op Bank branch.
Call 0711049739/0711049811, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Terms and Conditions Apply